ANRCM Awards and Honours
The Academy of Natural Resource Conservation and Management (ANRCM) has instituted Awards and honours from 2019 onwards for outstanding contributions in the field of Natural Resource Conservation and Management.
The Academy plays an important role to encourage professionals and talents in all the fields of research and development with reference to conservation and management of the natural resources. It has instituted awards to recognize professionals, scientists and individuals for their significant contributions and dedicated service to the Academy by conferring various classified awards like:
- Honorary Membership
- Young Professional Award
- Eminent Scientist Award
- Innovative Researcher Award
- Leadership Award
- Professional Excellence Award
- Lifetime Achievement Award
- Women Researcher Award
- National Resource Conservationist Award
- Bhu Mitra Award (for farmers)
- Best Research (Thesis) Award
- Other awards/Sponsored awards.
Memorial awards shall also be instituted by the Academy in memory of distinguished personalities having significant contribution in Conservation and Management of Natural Resources. This requires a contribution of lump sum of Rs. 50000.00 for instituting the award.
The guidelines for the awards have been framed by the Executive Council of the Academy.
- ANRCM Best Research Paper Award has been instituted to recognize professionals, scientists and individuals for their significant research contributions submitted to the Journal of natural Resource Conservation and Management. The award will be conferred to one most significant contribution in all the issues published in one volume.
- Guidelines/Scorecard for ranking the research papers for awarding the ANRCM BEST RESEARCH PAPER in a volume.